little tin soldier is a style blog with a unique, whimsical twist on the typical format— one photograph, one paper doll, one time.
you can sponsor little tin soldier in one, two, or three ways:
- giveaways. if you have a cute and fun product or a gift certificate, we can co-host a giveaway for my lovely readers.
- sidebar ads. the sidebar is visible from every page and post of little tin soldier (except for the archives). ads are available under monthly contracts. i am currently accepting ads from women’s clothing or accessory retailers.
- in-post product placement/review. if you are the owner or representative of a retail store, etsy shop, or other small business, we can work together to create a product placement or review. i can style a gifted item along with my own wardrobe or review an item for my readers. all reviews will include my honest and fair opinions.
our partnership benefits you in several ways, too!
- quality exposure. little tin soldier is a cozy blog (2,000+ subscribers on tumblr and google) with a style saavy, loyal audience.
- professionalism. i understand that you are choosing my blog as a medium to promote your product or service. our shared goal is achieving positive results or feedback from the partnership. out of courtesy, i will not run advertisements from brands that directly compete with your business during your contracted time period.
- aesthetics. as a former art director, i ensure that little tin soldier will always be impeccably designed.
past brand partnerships include:
- southward apparel
- tortoise & blonde
- shabby apple
if you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, please e-mail me for rates, detailed visitor statistics, and additional information. i look forward to working with you!
*i reserve the right to decline a sponsorship if your product or service does not compliment the mission and style of little tin soldier. if i don’t like it, love it, use it, or own it, i will not feature it.